Saturday, August 23, 2014

Weekend Links-August 23, 2014 Edition

Here are some posts that touched my heart this week...hope at least one of them speaks to you:

This by Lisa Leonard on the importance of sisterhood and friendship. I relate to this post so much!

This by Alia Joy is powerful and convicting..."who is your neighbor?"

This post by Ann Voskamp on sending the kids off to school...what they really need to know and what you really need to say to them.

This on loss...endings are meant to be grieved. "Go ahead and grieve it."

This by Lysa Terkeurst on embracing the magnificent in the world...and what we miss when we rush.

This by Christine Caine on passing the baton of faith so that the church doesn't suffer. I don't know if it's because I have a son who runs track, but I totally "get" this post and how it relates to life.

This by Angie Smith, what good is faith if it doesn't have purpose? What does our life and work look like on the "back-side?" Or, behind closed doors?

"If I say, "My foot is slipping," Your faithful love will support me, LORD. When I am filled with cares, Your comfort brings me joy." Psalm 94:18-19 

No comments:

Post a Comment