Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Demi Moore Can Sing?

The other day on our way to Little Rock...after the conversation about what he's writing in his stories...how he's a big, fierce wolf and Aaron-the-add-on-brother is a fawn...Joshua looked at me and asked, "do you wanna build a snowman?"

And I just laughed, because that's code for "turn on the FROZEN cd."

There's a certain part on our trip when I usually start the FROZEN cd. I want him to get to hear all of his favorite songs, and I want to be pulling up at the Therapeutic Recreation Center when "Fixer Upper" comes on.

This particular day, I started the cd at a different time...because that's when he asked. As I pulled into the TR parking lot, "Let It Go" was just finishing, and Joshua was BELLOWING at the top of his lungs.

I never in a million years thought he would like the FROZEN movie or the songs. He has never been one for animation...even when he was little.

But, I ain't mad about it. I love FROZEN!

I parked the car and he started gathering up his backpack as the song was ending. He said, "I like this version 'more better' than Demi Moore's version."

Who knew she could sing? (wink!)

"Sing for joy in the Lord..." Psalm 33:1

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Just found your blog by way of a comment you left at The Big Mama blog. Thought I would stop by and check out your blog. I'm always eager to make new blog friends. I've read...and enjoyed....several of your posts and look forward to reading more. - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...thank you so much! I love it when people read and comment! :)

    ReplyDelete