Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Random Thoughts on Therapeutic Rec, Family and My Hair

In other news, my blogger news-feed, or whatever you call it...where it lists the blogs I follow...hasn't been working for the past few days. And I realize it's not a big deal like the economy or Iraq or if I should get a long-bob or just a regular trim when I go to my hairdresser lady today...but it has annoyed me to no end. If you're a person like me who is fairly technologically savvy impaired, then even searching for help on-line is futile. I don't even understand the terminology. I just really want my husband or one of my kids to fix it and not bother me with how they did it.

Clearly I have issues.

But basically and anyway, this morning it fixed itself, and so I feel like the world is spinning right on it's axis again.

So, random thoughts in this quick post:

*Joshua has gone to Therapeutic Recreation (TR) twice this week so far. He's having a good time, but it's been a quiet week for him. Several of the FRIENDS have been missing, for one reason or another, and that always gets the FRIENDS out-of-sorts. Tomorrow, they are supposed to go swimming, but the meteorologists are calling for rain and storms. I doubt that they go. BUT they are going to go out for lunch, and all the FRIENDS are so excited about that! There's nothing the FRIENDS love more than eating out.

*Holly and I spent the day together. We did some shopping, grabbed lunch with a friend, and picked up Joshua from TR.

*Heard from Clara on Monday morning. It always worries me when they call when I'm not expecting it. I blame the fact that 3 years ago, Clara called and I asked how they were doing, and she said, "oh, we're fiiiine." And I asked how my DAD was doing, and she said, "oh, he's had a little heart-attack..."

Eeek!

But they are both fine. She just called to tell us that they were in Colorado for the week with her daughter's family. When I told Joshua, he said something like, "I bet PawPaw is loving that!"

*And I talked to my in-laws, and they are doing well. My father-in-law is still having some chest pains. We don't know if they are actual chest PAINS, like ones he should worry about, or if it's discomfort from the surgery. Or maybe just that he's hyper-sensitive to every catch or cramp. Jim is going down to see them in a day or two.

*I ended up just getting my hair trimmed, like usual. I have to be able to put it in a pony-tail every day. Not sure I have the patience (or enough hair) for a "bob."

"The earth is the LORD's and everything in it..." Psalm 24:1

No comments:

Post a Comment