Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Links For You: February 18, 2015

Not much went on here today. Clark had school. Holly's school was canceled, so she and Joshua and I all hung out here together. Holly and I went to choir practice tonight, and it was my first outing since Sunday morning because of our snow/ice days.

I'm such a home-body, so it's been a great week.

Here are a few links for you...I've been so behind on reading, but I hope you enjoy these!

Bridging the Gap...we all need each other.

Missing the casserole...the courage to love our neighbors.

This on how "we long to be loved, but we settle for being important." I re-read this several times.

I've been wayyyyy behind on reading my favorite blogs, because LIFE. This morning, this post spoke to me like none other. It's about the "changing season of relationships," which is perfect for where I am and have been at certain times in my life.

On serving others, "discovering Phoebe." Love this.

This, on the reluctant hostess, defines what true hospitality is. Gave me lots to think about.

And finally, from Ann Voskamp, this on the 21 Christians who were martyred last week..."they were not worthy of this world." Hebrews 11:38

"Now these three remain: faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13

No comments:

Post a Comment