Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Mouth Spray

First of all...I don't want to live in a world where Joshua runs out of mouth spray.

I just don't.

And you don't either.

Trust me on this.

Joshua uses these Listerine pocket mouth spray things and has for years. He always has one in his pocket...unless he runs out.

The other day, we were at the Post Office, and he was standing in line with me. He was talking quietly because there was a lonnnnng line of people. I was thinking, "WHAT IS THAT SMELL?" and quickly realized it was a mouth that hadn't seen a toothbrush all day. Blech. I whispered into Joshua's ear, "can you use your mouth spray?" And he got right in my face and breathed, "IIII raaaaaannn ouuuuuuuuuuuuut."

And that's how I died.

Just kidding.

Joshua uses the spray frequently...in the car, at the doctor, DURING CHURCH...you can hear "shhhh-shhhh" and you know he is spraying that stuff. I hope it's ok for him to use. I haven't really investigated the ingredients in it too much because if it's bad, I'm gonna feel really bad.

Jim thinks it must have alcohol in it and is convinced that that is what contributes to Joshua's over-all good nature.

So, Monday morning, I came into the living room and noticed it had a STRONG smell of Listerine. I finally figured out the smell was wafting down the stairs. I called up to Joshua and asked him about it. Turns out he had used nearly half of a little mouth spray container...just spraying it around his room. When I asked him why, he said that he wanted his room to smell, "minty fresh."

"For to God we are the fragrance of Christ..." 2 Corinthians 2:15

No comments:

Post a Comment