Monday, June 1, 2015

The Black Widders in the Garage

Lots to report, but it's late and I'll try to get all caught up tomorrow.

I just wanted to share that we had our annual Terminix inspection last week. As the guy was finishing up with my receipt, he casually said, " OH BY THE WAY, you have a big, angry Black Widow in your garage."

And then he left.

AND THEN HE LEFT.

And I was thinking, like, WHAT IN THE WORLD?

And also: WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL IT?

Is there something in their contract that says they can only inspect for/kill termites?

Because, I'm just gonna put this out there: feel free to use my flip-flop anytime you see a big, angry bug at my house.

Anyway, Jim found it today and BROUGHT IT IN THE HOUSE TO SHOW ME. Annnnnd...it's legs were still moving. And to that I say: "no thanky."

I was freaking out. Jim said for me to please.calm.down...that it wasn't going to jump at me or anything.

Excuse me...I've seen Harry Potter.

Jim said it was so big because it was full of babies, and I said, "GET THAT THING OUTTA HERE!"

And now my left eye won't stop twitching, and every time the ice-maker turns on, I jump 9 feet in the air.

"When I am afraid, I will trust in You." Psalm 56:3

No comments:

Post a Comment