Saturday, March 14, 2015

Lazy Saturday

We have had a pretty lazy Saturday. We got up and made a big breakfast. We watched a movie. Jim worked outside and I worked inside. We watched the Razorback basketball team WIN over Georgia in the SEC tourney. I watched another movie while Jim took a nap...and then we went to dinner.

The end. Amen.

AND I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I TYPED A WHOLE BIG LONG THING AND IT ALL DISAPPEARED JUST NOW AND I HAD TO START COMPLETELY OVER.

I spent some time trying to identify people in some old family pictures. I am planning to do a large family collage on the wall in my dining room. When Jim was at his parent's house this week, his Mom sent him home with a folder full of pictures for me to look through.

Slight problem: Jim wasn't sure of the names. So, we got on the phone with Jim's mom, and I wrote down everyone's names on little sticky notes, and put them on the backs of each picture. That way, when we have gone on to Glory, if anyone is interested in the strange people we had hanging on the walls in our house, they can look on the back and at least know the names.

I really wanted to get started on the wall today, but by the time we got done with dinner...it was getting close to closing time at Hobby Lobby, so I will have to try and finish it up next week.

Jim and I didn't eat lunch, so we were HUNGRY as soon as the basketball game was over. Clark called and he and Faith wanted to come with us...so we all went to eat at the Italian restaurant. On the way home, Clark and Faith rented "Big Hero 6" and we watched it. Holly and Aaron came over and hung out for a little while. It was a great night.

I just want to say that my first draft was a LOT funnier, but when it disappeared, I didn't feel like trying to re-do it all the same way again.

Just know that it was GOLD.

"Let all that I am praise the LORD." Psalm 104: 35

No comments:

Post a Comment