Friday, March 14, 2014

What I'm Reading

Linking up with Kelly...

I used to love to read. I remember my Mom saying that I spent the better part of a year of my life when I was a teenager...in my room...with a book. I loved reading.

Now, tho, I'm doing good to read my Bible...which, I guess is okay. That's really the most important thing to read.

I read a few good books this past year, but the only ones I remember are "Sparkly Green Earrings" by Melanie Shankle, and "A Little Salty to Cut the Sweet" by Sophie Hudson. They were both soooo good, and I cannot WAIT to read the next books by both of these two women (I like to pretend I know them in real life because I totally think we would be friends).  :)

So, here's what's on my nightstand:

The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn
The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson
not a fan. by kyle idleman
Chasing God by Angie Smith
The Antelope in the Living Room by Melanie Shankle
Restless by Jennie Allen
Shadowed by Grace by Cara C. Putman

We are fixin' to go on Spring Break in a couple of weeks. I am trying to get finished with "not a fan." before we go, but I am taking the other 6 books with me.

Nobody bother me.

Oh, yeah...forgot that Jim and I are taking 5 children with us.

Rats.

In my defense, the youngest of the "children" is 18...they are pretty low-maintenance.

I am sooo looking forward to...REST.

"...He leads me beside quiet waters. He renews my life..." Psalm 23:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment