Friday, October 18, 2013

This Week

We've had a good, low-key week. Needed it after last week.

Of course, nothing could top Clark's interception in Monday's football game!

On Tuesday, Joshua's group was supposed to go to the Arkansas State Fair. They ended up changing that because of the weather, and they went bowling and then out for pizza. On Wednesday, they were supposed to go to Garvan Gardens in Hot Springs, but...again...THE RAIN.

While bad weather is not as fun for most people on an outing, it can turn dangerous when you have individuals with balance issues, poor motor skills or equipment they need to be mobile.

Plus the fact that they'd all be grumpy.

On Thursdays, they do fitness. I have written about Joshua's experiences with kick-boxing and yoga and boot camp. Yesterday, the instructors at the gym taught them a routine to Michael Jackson's Thriller.

BE STILL MY HEART.

Gotta admit...I was more excited about this than I should've been, because I could just imagine...

And I really wanted to be a fly on the wall...

And please, somebody, take pictures...

I think they had a great time. I only saw one picture, and it didn't do it justice I'M SURE.

I was able to have lunch with my friend, Amy, and it was a great time of refreshment for both of us.

Tonight, we had a football game and we WON!

"a joyful heart makes a cheerful face..." Proverbs 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment