Friday, October 4, 2013

Suri

I ticked off Siri.

Well, first of all...I call her Suri. I don't know why other than that's what I thought she was called, back in the very beginning of Siri...I just never changed her name in my mind after I found out otherwise.

Well, one day last week, Jim sent me a text just minutes after he had left the house.

I texted him back, "no texting and driving," expecting that he would read it after he got to his office. Instead, I got another text almost immediately that read, "Siri." So I responded with, "tell Siri to shutty."

(or something like that!)

Well, when Jim got to his office, he was going to respond back to me...but guess what little Miss Annoying Siri did? She completely erased my contact information from Jim's phone!

ROO.

I never did like her.

"Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth..." Ephesians 4:29

No comments:

Post a Comment