Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Joshua: Randomness and Baby Names

Random: I just saw where someone found my blog by searching, "tanzanian woman so beautiful."

WHAT?

Because I'm thinking..."no."

And, also, "these aren't the droids you're looking for."

Holly and Aaron spent quite a bit of time at our house over the Thanksgiving holiday...and we loved it. :) The big topic of conversation was, of course, about my their baby. And that brought up the topic of baby NAMES. Holly asked Joshua for his ideas, and he took it very seriously.

For a boy, he came up with the name "Fred Aaron." To be said as a double name, like Mary Grace.

Fred.Aaron.

"FredAaron."

The other boy name he suggested was "Kelly Josiah," which Holly AND AARON vetoed pretty quickly.

For a girl, Joshua suggested the name, "Grace Ruth." Again, to be said like a double name: "GraceRuth."

Bless.

Joshua's group decorated the LR City Hall today. It's something they do every year, and it's always a lot of fun. And then they went out for lunch, which...I don't think I need to remind everyone of how much the FRIENDS like to eat out for lunch.

Or dinner.

Or breakfast.

Where was I?

Oh, yeah...so he said the FRIENDS all got to talkin' about what types of holiday drinks they liked. You know, hot chocolate, apple cider, etc. Joshua said, "Crystal said her favorite drink is EGG-KNOCK. I have never tried EGG-KNOCK, and I never want to. It sounds like BARF."

Bless.

Also, I'll leave you with this little gem:

A couple of weeks ago, Jim spent a week in Kansas, pheasant hunting.

Joshua said, "I hope when Dad comes home, he doesn't have SKID MARKS in his undies."

(WHERE DOES HE COME UP WITH THIS STUFF?)

I said, "Why in the WORLD would Dad have skid marks in his undies?"

Joshua: "Well, you never know...it could come out of nowhere."

"A good name is to be chosen rather than great wealth..." Proverbs 22:1

No comments:

Post a Comment