Friday, September 9, 2016

Labor Day 2016: The Weekend of Death, Part 4

Previous posts from our Labor Day here, here, and here.

Well, it's been 5 days since anyone in our home had any sickness. In the end, it was just Logan and Clark who had "it" this round. The rest of us are so thankful.

That virus is so strong. We should use it on our enemies, because, after a few hours...they would tell all of their nation's secrets.

Not even kidding.

And, I don't know if there's anything I did that helped prevent it. I think I've done the same things every time...you know, wiping everything down, washing everything, etc. Sometimes the rest of us get it...sometimes we don't.

For now? It's been 5 days, but I'm still holding my breath. I keep thinking it could hit any one of the rest of us...at any time.

Also? To everyone who suggested we drink grape juice to keep the virus from growing in our tummies, rest assured: it's like the Lord's supper up in here.

All grape juice...all the time. We are all drinking a ton of grape juice.

All I can think of is how purple grape juice vomit is not going to come out of my carpet...or my couch. I mean, if it comes to that.

And let's hope it doesn't.

Morgan-the-daughter-in-law asked Clark if he had forgiven Logan for infecting him with the stomach virus. He looked at her, and said, "I've made my peace with it...you should, too." 

HAHAHAHAHA!

"My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; He is mine forever." Psalm 73:26

No comments:

Post a Comment