Thursday, March 17, 2016

For The Love of Flannel

I'll admit it. Last night, I got a little hot in my flannel pajammies. I was wearing the ones that have the colorful mustaches all over them. 

But I did what any rational person would do...I changed into something cooler. 

NAAAAAAAH! You know me better than that!

After tossing and turning for over an hour, I got up and...DON'T TELL JIM...turned on the a/c.

This is a UUUUGE deal in the Garland home. We do not switch back and forth between the heat and the a/c. 

OHNOWEDONOT. 

We live like we are in a dorm. We keep the heat on until we are 100% sure we have seen the absolute last of the cool weather (think late May), and then, and only then...do we turn on the a/c. 

BUT, no one ever accused me of being rational! 

I'm not ready to say good-bye to the flannel just yet...they are just so fun and happy! But I also don't wanna live like Caroline Ingalls if I don't have to. 

So shhhh...this can just be our little secret. 

"He will cover you with His feathers. He will shelter you with His wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection." Psalm 91:4

No comments:

Post a Comment