Tuesday, March 8, 2016

BRANSON: Or, How I Was Kicked Out of a Massage Parlor for TALKING

My friends and I had a BLAST in Branson.

We all 4 arrived around the same time, and we met up at a restaurant for lunch. We stayed there a long time just laughing, talking, and catching up.

Then, we headed out for some shopping. The first thing two members of our group wanted to do was to get massages.

Ummmm...NO.

This place had all glass windows in the front, with the massage beds lined up in front of it. When we walked up, one of the employees was crankin' on someone...right there in front of God and everyone!

No thank YOU.

My friend, Amy, and I didn't want massages...but the other two did. We agreed to go in with them, and hang out and visit until they got called back. And then we planned to shop until they were done.

So we were in the lobby of the MASSAGE PARLOR, just talking and laughing and having a big, ol' time. We weren't being boisterous or anything like that. Just being 4 normal old, married ladies girls who hadn't seen each other in a while.

WELL. 

A little oriental lady comes around the corner, puts her finger up to her lips, and goes, "SHHHHHH! We have quiet time now."

OH NO SHE DI'INT.

Amy and I left pretty quickly, but not before I let out a banchee type-of-yell as we walked out the door.

Not the most mature thing I've ever done, but I mean. Our friend has breast cancer, and is fixin' to have some major surgery...excuse US for laughing.

"We have quiet time now."

Then, every place we went after that, and everyone we talked to...for the next 2 days...it was, like, "well, we've already gotten kicked out of a massage PARLOR."

"Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy..." Psalm 126:2a

No comments:

Post a Comment