Friday, December 26, 2014

Prayer Request: Kevin Hartis

I have posts ready to go in my draft folders, but there's this.

Would y'all pray for these sweet friends of ours? Kevin and Katie Hartis from Searcy, Arkansas.

Here is the Facebook update Katie posted on Christmas Eve. Kevin is still in the hospital. Altho they have discovered 3 other bleeds in different places in his brain, they still don't really have any answers...and Kevin is in so much pain.

Please pray.

As many of you know Kevin was sent to St Vincent this evening for a brain bleed in his left frontal lobe. The neurosurgeon will be in tomorrow morning to let us know his plan of action. 
As I'm sitting here next to him I'm thanking God for this man he has given me for my husband. Kevin always has a smile on his face, he is always willing to help everyone, he loves The Lord and his church. How did I get so lucky? We are also blessed beyond measure by First Baptist Searcy. Our sweet friends Kristin Raney Stafford and Richard Stafford were here within minutes after we arrived followed by Hal Stroupe and Sheila Stroupe. I've had so many texts and phone calls. Even though I can't answer them all they mean so much to us. By the way, if your looking for a church home, First Baptist should be first on your list.
I have to add that my sweet sisters were here like they always are.  what would I do without my sisters?
Please continue to pray for Kevin as we await to see what the future holds, he especially needs prayer for the pain he is in. Again, thank you all so much for the texts, phone calls, and most importantly prayers.

I just really covet your prayers for this family.

"Constantly pray..." 1 Thessalonians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment