Friday, December 5, 2014

Links For You 12.4.14

Holly was off from nursing school today, and it was a rainy, foggy day. She came over and helped me with Christmas decorations. We decorated the stairs and the mantle...and she put the mesh on my big family tree. I am so thankful for her help.

Jim was off of work today, but he had signed up to ring the bell for the Salvation Army at our Kroger store. His group of Rotarians had signed up and were taking shifts all day. Jim's shift just happened to be during the lunch hour. I had promised Joshua a trip to Chick-Fil-A, but since the weather was so yucky, we decided to go through the drive-thru and bring lunch home.

BUT FIRST...we cruised by the Kroger and Holly leaned out the window of my vehicle and took pictures of Jim standing out front...because what good is family if we can't harass each other?

Heeheehee...

Here are a few links for you. Not as many as usual, because I haven't been on-line as much!

This from Kelly Stamps...love this song, and the encouragement Kelly shared on her blog.

When I'm complaining, I'm not reflecting who God is! SHINE AS LIGHTS.

Sometimes holidays are just hard. This from Robin Dance.

"It is good to give thanks to the Lord..." Psalm 92:1

No comments:

Post a Comment