Friday, December 19, 2014

Links For You: December 19, 2014

I am way behind on reading all of my favorite blogs, but here are a few links for you that I've loved this week:

Why we can't mess up Christmas. Hint: It's not about us.

I thought this post by Annie Downs was so sweet and honest. Let's remember our single friends...always...but especially over the holidays.

This post by Melanie made me cry. Then I clicked over to her friend's blog and cried some more. Cancer is something I just do not and will not ever understand, but I am AMAZED and INSPIRED by the faith of her friend. I know that your prayers would not be wasted on any of this whole situation.

There is so much wisdom in this post that I am gonna have to spend several days just "pondering" on the nuggets of truth that spoke to me.

The Nester posted her Christmas Tour of Homes and it is so fun! I haven't had time to look at any of them this year...yet...but will soon!

This is one of my most favorite things...Kelly's Christmas Tour of Homes. I will be spending any free time I have between Christmas and New Year's...clicking on every, single one of these links. SO EXCITED!

"But Mary treasured up all these things, pondering them in her heart." Luke 2:19

No comments:

Post a Comment