Saturday, November 4, 2017

Day 4: Thankful for Sisters

Well, I realize that I forgot to post last night...so I'm gonna save it, and maybe post at a later date.
Today, I am thankful for my sisters. One is The Planner, and one is The Nurturer. 
They are both creative and hard-working. They not only see the big picture, they can see all the little pieces needed to make the big picture. They are fierce mothers, and loyal friends. 
I didn't appreciate them when I was younger, but I am so thankful for them now. They, along with my little brother, make me laugh harder than anyone else. 
They are some of my most favorite people in the world, and the ones I want by my side in good times and bad. 
I got this book in the mail this week ("Sisters First," by Jenna Bush), and it reminded me how much I love my family. 
Next to creating a home that provided opportunities for me to get to know Jesus at an early age, my brother and sisters are the best gifts my parents ever gave me. 
"Every good thing given, and every perfect gift is from above..." James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment