Friday, March 20, 2015

TGIF...Spring Break Begins NOW!

I am so excited that it's Friday!

Even more excited that it's the Friday before Spring Break!

Holly has been in clinical this week with her nursing school classes. She only had to go until 10 this morning. She came over and helped me put up family pictures on my dining room wall. She's calling it the "ancestry wall," or the "family wall." We got a lot of it done today. Still a lot of "tweaking" to be done, but I really like how it's turning out so far. I posted a picture of some of it on my Facebook and on IG (martythemoose).

Jim and Joshua went to check on his Dad, so Clark and I had dinner together. It was really nice. We were settling in, getting ready to watch a movie, and Logan and Morgan texted to say that they were coming home tonight! They weren't supposed to be here until Saturday!

They got here a little after 10, and we've had a good time talking and catching up...but I've gotta go to bed! Busy day tomorrow.

Jim's Dad is doing okay. Still having some discomfort, and will go for a follow-up appointment next week, I think.

Tomorrow is the Holiday of Joshua's People: Down Syndrome Day! We're gonna party like it's 1986!

"How precious are Your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered!" Psalm 139:17

No comments:

Post a Comment