Monday, September 10, 2012

Lately...

Wow.

I can't believe it's been 7 weeks since I've written on this blog. Since I've written anything. Who knows what will come out of me.

I've been in a slump for sure.

So much has happened. I was nearing my breaking point with this move...with this house...when my 2 sisters and my brother-in-law came to my rescue. They came in like a storm...made a plan and began to execute it.
Immediately.

The plan: paint and glaze my kitchen cabinets, paint the built-ins in the family room from white...to black, new ceiling fans and light fixtures, new blinds, curtains, rugs, accessories.

It took every bit of a weekend. We all worked until we dropped, but in the end...our house is more of a home. It's more...me.

I have a great family. I am overwhelmed with gratitude, and so, so blessed.

"Bear one another's burdens..." (Galatians 6:2)

No comments:

Post a Comment